Monday, September 15, 2008

Wow
I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I wrote anything...
In my defence I've technically been computerless since late August.

I spent the first 2 weeks of this month living "in the middle of nowhere" with the in-laws,
but after coming to Calgary this weekend to see Chris' brother and the new (10month old) Baby. I insisted we find an apartment or something and basically get back together.
It's been exactly 4 months we've "been living apart" and things are starting to get pretty rough.

Happily we found a place, signed a Lease and managed to start moving stuff in all in one day...
so our happy little family is back together!
Minus a dog...but that's a little raw since that just happened tonight so I mention it later.

In happier news it was my birthday just over a week ago and I got spoiled with a new Sony SLR that I'm in love with.
I've got some great pics of the middle of nowhere that I'll post as soon as I can upload them...
but setting up a new place- I don't expect I'll have a lot of blogging time again, since the place is much dirtier than I originally thought. It took my hours this afternoon just to do one cupboard!!!

No comments: