Wednesday, December 31, 2008

YAY!!! 2008 is almost over

I hate to admit it, but I'll be glad to see the end!!!
oVERALL i THINK 2008 HaS KINDA SUCKED for us at least.
I don't want to complain, but I had to sell and leave the house that I absolutely loved.
We had all these misadventures in moving,
sad things like getting rid of Kaylee.
and to avoid a pityfest
I have HIGH HIGH Hopes for 2009!
I mean we have big plans for buying an acreage
My resolution is to find more of me! whether that means going back to work part time or doing more paintings or a least something creative and selling it.- but something to regain more of me!!! I mean I love being Nathan's Mommy- but I'm starting to feel like that's all I am- and my one and only true resolution is to find myself again.
But with only a few hours left,
Nathan and I are Watching Shrek 2,
while I run around and try to get some cleaning done.
There's nothing more depressing that doing Laundry that is from LAST YEAR.
So I'm hoping to have the laundry and dishes done before we ring in a new year.
and that's how exciting my life is now!
I spend New Year's EVE watching a kids movie
and doing Laundry.

No comments: