Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Mania Part 1

 We had quite the Halloween this year. It was Greg's first.

Grandma and Grandpa found him a little Dolphin costume.

 

















Nathan was Spider Man

So I referred to them all night as Spider Man and Shark Boy. It just sounded a little cooler than your brother the dolphin


In true brother form the fights are already brewing over candy shares. Since Nathan seems to be coming down with the croup Greg had last week (SCARY-when Greg had it) We didn't hit up to many houses. 6 to be exact. And I couldn't believe what a haul they got from just 6 houses. Man, Halloween has changed since I was a kid. - and this is the part where I launch into the story about up hill both ways to school in 10 feet of snow?!?!? I know. I'm starting to sound old. But seriously, We never got that much candy at Halloween.


No comments: