Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I can't believe my hair- and not in a good way

See all the pictures below of all the thing I wanted my hair to be...sleek, grown up, totally new??? all of the above...I came out of the Salon looking like a 12 year old!!!!

I am so not happy!!!


First they refuse to chemically straighten my hair, said it would cause to much damage with the bleach already in it...


So she washed and cut my hair- most likely too short once it curls again...


so She straightened it with a flat iron...


When she finished and I looked like I had a LION"S MANE...


it was all puffy...and although it was straight it was huge and everywhere...so you know what she did????


She Braided it!!!


I look like a freakin' 12 year old kid...


I walked out of a Salon with braids in my hair...


And people wonder why I won't go to hair dressers?

This is the shit they do to me!!!!!


No comments: