Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'll be so glad when this move all comes together...

I've been so busy lately- and yet feel like I'm never quite moving ahead...

I had to paint the downstairs bathroom completely after the drywall went back up on the ceiling...between the 2 coats of primer and the 2 coats of paint all over...it was more than a four day job....and now I have to go back down and scrape paint from the tiles and any drips...


with the left over paint I started the ceiling of the bathroom upstairs.... I think it needed it!!!












I've also managed to drop off at least 10 bags of "STUFF" at value village...having Chris home for the weekend made the trips easier...nothing like have the brawn to lift all that stuff upstairs and out of the car...I managed to not just get rid of clothes, but the extra cot, 2 DVD players, that huge jar of peppers...everything...Funny how I get brutal about things when I start to look at packing them...





I even convinced myself to get rid of some of my clay pieces from high school...although I decided to photograph them first, before I could let go for good...But it feels good to let go of some things




Cup and Saucer- from high school art class




Otter, with Marble, from ACA art class, during high school, or Jr. high I don't quite remember?

No comments: