Sunday, February 15, 2009

made a promise

I've had a lot of reference to the One World One Heart event in the last little while I realize that. But I've also "met" or at least exchanges e-mails with a few very inspiring ladies. Their words were warm and encouraging, and I even opened up and expressed some of my fears about posting any of my own work on my blog...
but I made a promise to one of these amazing gals that I would get something up, and although it's not a lot I thought I'd post a few pics out of my sketch book, just to get my toes wet...


Little Dragon- Colored ink (basically fine tipped markers)

Bored on the couch - Ink and water color



Boys Toys- Ink and water color

What summer should be- Ink and water color

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! Joanne I never knew you had such a talent for drawing. The pictures are great! You should post more of them more often.

Anne said...

These are fabulous drawings! Most of them seem to be drawings "from life", too - which I think is the best way to practice. It helps you really learn to "see".

I also like your dragon. He looks like he's at a party! :-)

Diane said...

My two favs are Bored and Dragon. Great job on all! Keep it up!