Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Too Cute for Starbucks

Mommy had to stop at Starbucks when we were at the mall tonight for her favorite treat!
But Nathan got the best end of the deal! Notice the little Christmas Reindeer beside the drink?

It was already 50% off... but the Starbucks lady was so in love with Nathan, she asked if it was going to be for him (which it actually wasn't, but I just kinda shrugged) and she gave it to us at another 30% off on top of the 50%.

Plus when I ordered a dougnut, She gave us 2 for the price of one. So he could have his own. SPOILED SPOILED SPOLIED


Makin' sure he got every last crumb of his good karma dougnut!

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I love the layout you chose!

I have tried to respond to your e-mail twice! And they both came back to me. Not sure why. But here is what I said in the e-mail.


OH MY GOSH!!!! I wish you could Fed EX me just a little bit! Can I post that photo of the snow mountain on my blog?
Thanks for sharing! Holy Moly! Ya know, last Friday morning it got down to 12 degrees, not sure what that is up there, but they opened the schools late, because it was COLD!